I would like to present individual picture series. But please note that all images are subject to copyright.




This is about leg fashion and erotic views. Head cinema is in the foreground, it will
No naked pictures watch!






They see that the fotomodels have as much fun in this kind of fashion as I have as a photographer and they as a viewer.
In the comments I would ask you not to make dirty comments, special to express themselves in a neat style!







It is certainly very erotic pictures, but nevertheless I would like to put on this blog very much on silent entertainment.
Also I would like to point out that all rights of the pictures lie with the photographer and the models have a relase. Anyone who abuses the pictures no matter what kind must count on legal steps!









I would like to try to post regularly.

You can also tell me about photos, I am also constantly looking for models for photo shoots. (Requests for Payjobs are futile!)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts